"Update on Helicobacter pylori"
Dr. Victor Dong, Gastroenterology Fellow
1. Review the bacteriology and epidemiology of H. pylori
2. Review the complications of H. pylori infection
3. Review the clinical aspects of H. pylori infection
4. Review the Toronto Consensus for treatment of H. pylori
LOCATION: RAH Auditorium S-203-ATC
"The latest information on the management of Osteoporosis and Sarcopenia"
Dr. Angela Juby, MBChB, Dip.COE, Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner, Professor, Division of Geriatric Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Alberta
- review the latest science on osteoporosis
- discuss long term safety/efficacy of newer treatment in osteoporosis
- review current state of knowledge of sarcopenia
"Opioids & the Problem of Pain"
Dr. Yoko Tarumi, Assoc. Cl. Prof., Div. of Palliative Care Med., Dept. of Oncology, Director, Palliative Care Program - RAH
LOCATION: - RAH – RLC Theatre